I can't iterate through std::unordered_map
Gospodin Settler
2018-09-16 20:29:02 UTC
So my simple code is not working. I'm just trying to iterate through
unordered_map but the IDE Android studio is saying "std::unordered_map<int,
int> is not a valid range type."

std::unordered_map<int, int> inters;
for (auto iterater : *inters* /*<= std::unordered_map<int, int> is not a valid range type*/) {

}
'Dan Albert' via android-ndk
2018-09-17 17:24:00 UTC
Does it build? If it builds and it's just the IDE wrongly incorrectly
marking it as wrong then you should file a bug for Android Studio over at
http://b.android.com.
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/android-ndk/e1abe819-fe8f-4984-a5a0-9e00ef19a368%40googlegroups.com
<https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/android-ndk/e1abe819-fe8f-4984-a5a0-9e00ef19a368%40googlegroups.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>
.