How do I access Media Focus stack from AudioFlinger or AudioTrack ?
JustJohnny
2018-09-18 01:36:46 UTC
In lower level framework either in AudioFlinger or in AudioTrack, I want to
know which process or apps has the Audio focus currently .
How do I get that information from Higher level framework like AudioManager
or MediaFocusControl ?

Thanks.
Glenn Kasten
2018-09-19 16:01:01 UTC
android-ndk is for discussion of NDK <https://developer.android.com/ndk/>
AudioFlinger is an internal implementation detail that is not exposed by
NDK for application use.
If you are writing normal applications, you will need to restrict your app
to using NDK APIs (and SDK also).
If you are writing system apps for a custom build, you can do more but
those apps will not be portable,
and discussion of that is beyond the scope of android-ndk group.