failed to get reply to handshake packet (Android studio 2.4 preview 5, os: macOS Sierra 10.12.4 ) not debugging ndk project
Сергей Лоскутников
2017-04-08 22:14:47 UTC
I have a simple android project with ndk elements. The project does not
start, because it has errors (more precisely in the place where the
program reaches AAssetManager_open) To understand the reason, I want to use
the debugger Android studio. But when I launch it, it will load the
application, think a bit and write the following error: failed to get reply
to handshake packet. I have already read the tips to turn it off, reinstall
and restart adb kill-server, adb start-server; not working. I have a
question, can anyone come across and know what to do about it. Thank you in
advance. ndk version 15.0.836...

all mistakes
failed to get reply to handshake packet
com.jetbrains.cidr.execution.debugger.backend.lldb.LLDBDriverException:
failed to get reply to handshake packet
at
com.jetbrains.cidr.execution.debugger.backend.lldb.LLDBDriver$ThrowIfNotValid.throwIfNeeded(LLDBDriver.java:143)
at
com.android.tools.ndk.run.lldb.AndroidLLDBDriver.connectPlatform(AndroidLLDBDriver.java:293)
at
com.android.tools.ndk.run.lldb.AndroidLLDBDriver.loadForLaunch(AndroidLLDBDriver.java:143)
at
com.android.tools.ndk.run.lldb.AndroidLLDBDriver.loadForAttach(AndroidLLDBDriver.java:184)
at
com.android.tools.ndk.run.AndroidNativeAppDebugProcess.prepareTarget(AndroidNativeAppDebugProcess.java:87)
at
com.android.tools.ndk.run.AndroidNativeDebugProcess.doStart(AndroidNativeDebugProcess.java:113)
at
com.jetbrains.cidr.execution.debugger.CidrDebugProcess$3.run(CidrDebugProcess.java:307)
at
com.jetbrains.cidr.execution.debugger.CidrDebugProcess$MyCommandProcessor.consume(CidrDebugProcess.java:724)
at
com.jetbrains.cidr.execution.debugger.CidrDebugProcess$MyCommandProcessor.consume(CidrDebugProcess.java:714)
at
com.intellij.util.concurrency.QueueProcessor.lambda$null$0(QueueProcessor.java:106)
at
com.intellij.util.concurrency.QueueProcessor.runSafely(QueueProcessor.java:223)
at
com.intellij.util.concurrency.QueueProcessor.lambda$wrappingProcessor$1(QueueProcessor.java:106)
at
com.intellij.util.concurrency.QueueProcessor.lambda$null$2(QueueProcessor.java:203)
at
com.intellij.util.concurrency.QueueProcessor.runSafely(QueueProcessor.java:223)
at
com.intellij.util.concurrency.QueueProcessor.lambda$startProcessing$3(QueueProcessor.java:203)
at
com.intellij.openapi.application.impl.ApplicationImpl$2.run(ApplicationImpl.java:334)
at
at
at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745)