using MediaPlayer.cpp files directly from native C/C++ code
b***@gmail.com
2018-09-26 05:31:31 UTC
Hi All,,

I am writing a C++ app which will call directly mediaplayer.cpp class
functions.
Code Snippet:

mMediaPlayer = new MediaPlayer();
mMediaPlayer->setListener(listener);
mMediaPlayer->setDataSource(NULL, path,NULL);
mMediaPlayer->prepare();
mMediaPlayer->start();

When I execute this, I see that its blocked in prepare().
I could see notify() has been triggerred from MediaPlayerService.cpp but
it din't reach my native app.

From native app, i dint configure any Binder parameters because
MediaPlayer.cpp takes care of all these.
I have set my listener inheriting the MediaPlayerListener.

Any idea why Binder IPC replies are not hit at mediaplayer.
Thanks in advance.
Glenn Kasten