No implementation found for java.io.ByteArrayInputStream
Waqar Mahmood
2018-09-09 10:51:55 UTC
I am trying to send image pixels to int array form to jni which after
processing returning me a jobject to java.. how to handle this jobject in
java? i tried to cast jobject to ByteBuffer and ByteInputStream but both
thorow exception and No implementation found for java.io.ByteBuffer , No
implementation found for java.io.ByteArrayInputStream.. plz help any
solution
Alex Cohn
2018-09-25 19:59:44 UTC
Post by Waqar Mahmood
No implementation found for java.io.ByteBuffer
Should be java.*n*io.ByteBuffer

BR,
Alex