Synchronized Problem about Hardware Buffer in Two Different Processes
lala chen
2018-09-17 09:02:34 UTC
Hi all,

I encounter a synchronized problem when I shared hardware buffer to two
different processes.

One process called P1 is rendering a quad with random position to the
hardware buffer called HB.

Another process called P2 is texturing the HB on the quad with fixed
position.

I see that we will see the two quads at same time in P2 when we draw fast
at P1.

Do we have any method to avoid this situation???
(Like GLSync. But we need it supporting two processes)

B.R.
LaChen