Qt5/CMake (Android newbie)
Pierre Abbat
2018-09-14 08:37:11 UTC
I'm a newbie to Android development. I've been working on an application, and
when it was time to add a GUI to it, I chose Qt5 for portability. Now I have
to port it to Android, and I'm not sure how.

I'm running Ubuntu Bionic. I've installed the SDK and NDK from the repo and
Android Studio (and, I think, the NDK) with Snap, and I don't know which to
use. I have succeeded in making a default project with Android Studio and
running it on the emulator. I can also use a toolchain to cross-compile for
Windows, though not a Qt project.

What are my next steps?

Pierre
--